10.29.2008

hmmm

Wassup all...havent updated in a WHILE. Since i was at starbucks by myself for an hour today, I got bored and here I am at home. Lets see....oh THANK YOU JOSH! for my pink rear strut bar. Hopefully I get it in on sunday after we get brads Hachi..we'll see when we get back. haha. So Brad going from AWD to RWD. booo..haha JP. I like AWD,RWD, and FWD. They all have their ups..n downs.. This is jus what i think..AWD is expensive due to all the moving parts(front diff/rear diff/driveshafts/)all which mean more sheit to maintain. RWD is Cheaper but still expensive.FWD cheapest, but still on a budget(too many parts to choose from). Tires for AWD expensive cus it is recomended that you replace all 4 at the same time. RWD is kinda expensive due to the fact that most of us would wana get that thing HERRA sideways.I say FWD has it easy on tires.They still have the rear to wear down. All this is of course if you have no alignment problems, and are in the specs.
AWD + Snow/Rain + GAS = FUN
RWD + Extra tires or RAIN + GAS = FUN
FWD + Trays + GAS = FUN

AWD or FWD or RWD...no matter what...you need gas. oh BTW today i saw 3.15 for 91 newark 76 across BIG O TIRE...its getting cheaper..haha
any how...no matter what ...CARS ARE FUN but expensive!

Thas it for now Biznatches....oh motorcycles are fun too..haha
DIRTY SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: