10.02.2008

Mama said knock you out!

Wassup peoples.This was jus a thought. Where do we usually go fri nights with FixEE bikes, skateboards, cars? yea S.A. Some of us skate..couple of us ride fixys, most of us jus chill there.
My thought is this..I say we have Friday Night Fights..lol. I have two pairs of Boxing Gloves.
I figure we "BOX" each other. Height vs Height. FWD vs RWD vs AWD. Friend vs Friend. Skater vs Biker. Starbucks vs Techs. Get the point.
I'm thinking we are str8 noobs, and most of us smoke..not me.Soooo, I say 3 rounds. 1 min each.
Loser buys winner a drink or dinner if you want to box for sumthing..hahah, and NO HOLDING GRUDGES..we're all friends and lets keep it like that. If you loose, you loose. If you win, you get bragging rights and dinner. Can have rematch the next week..gives you a week to train..hahah

I know one match that i heard wanted to happen.. but ~SOMEONE~ had a cast..not anymore..hahaha
Brad Vs Elvin
If its not raining..and im done Playn in the mud..i'll swing by and have the gloves.you guys can buy your own mouthpiece n head gear if you want..haha

Just a thought..payce out Biznatches

Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: