11.26.2008

GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY

Jus Wanted to make this UPDATE "non boring" so i added a pic of shadow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>



Well tomarro is Gobble Gobble day..meaning most of us are going to Gobble up food.I kno I am at least...lol. My family will be in fairfield getting fat..haha. After that?..Black Fri?..not for me this year, nuthing that I really want, and plus....NO MONEY!!!!...LoL..


I'm probably gona get a part time job after the holidays..cus damn it..I want to upgrade. I have places I wana see/people I wana do..wait..LOL.... let me start over.. I have places I wana GO/people I wana SEE/things I wana DO...LoL ..


Ne howz..you guys kno what im saying...we all need money to do things and people..lol


I'm gona try to wait till after the holidays to find a part time..we shall see...


Thas it for now Biznatchez...PAYCE








Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: