11.06.2008

She wont let me..........

HAHAHHAHA...This song is how clints dog feels..hahah
Ok so Im borrowing Clint's male pitbull so we can try to get shadow puppies and make some extra cash. only problem is....She wont let him. haha. She would sit down when he tries to mount her, then she would turn around and start biting him. LOL. I bet that he is singing this song in his mind..HaHaa

Any Whos...D1? ok so we checked yesterday and apperently the whole season is canceled. I rechecked today at work and found the same thing. D1 is canceled this year because D1 now has a new President, and the schedules of the Japan D1 drivers and the US D1 drivers did not work out so they just canceled it i guess. So I dunno whats gona go down. BABBQ?...Big Ass BBQ at my house...i dunno. jus a thought.Let me know whats good.

Thas it for now Biznatches...
Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: