2.05.2009

Overcast + Shiny Car + Camera Phone =

Wassup ALL! Its been a while since I posted/updated, So here I am.

Wekfest is Sunday. I'm pretty sure everyone is going, if not...then you suck. Now whos gona drive? MORE cars = MORE fun, MORE fun = LESS parking. I'm down to drive.Suby or Van. I'm down. If I dont have enough people to fill the van, I'll drive my Suby. It don't matter. We need to figure it out before sunday.

OK,back to updates. As all you you know, I have the house to my self! WOO WOO! Everyone is asking me " how does it feel to have the house to yourself?" I tell them all the same thing, I dont feel a difference. I just have to "rotate the cars"..LoL!

So today I decided to take a "drive" on my way home from work.You can see from the pics where I went to. Enjoy!











Thas it for now Biznatches....PAYCE!
Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>










No comments: