2.12.2009

update time! haha

Yo! Its been like over a week since i updated, plus im bored. haha. damn it..that TuNak song is stuck in my head! N E ways... so this sat is valentines day. I feel sorry for the people that have significant others..haha. have to buy gifts and crap.Thas whats good bout being SOLO...save money, or even better, put the money into the car! hahah.
Any Who...after you spend the day with ur "MONEY WASTER", come to my house if you want...LEFT 4 DEAD night, and possible one day snow trip, I duno bout that but I wana go snowboarding.We shall see. As for the food portion of the night, I say Bring Your Own. Only because I wont be home till about 11pm and it might be raining to BBQ. Or we can do the Hot Link/Dog thing again. We did finish ALL the hot dogs/links. Just let the crew know what you thinkin.
Well I just wanted to update and invite the crew....Here's a Random Pic..
Thas it for now TUNAKS! LoL





Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

1 comment:

k0reanrice said...

nice pics! if we happen to run into each other on calaveras, with me on my bike, you must let me tag a ride on ur huge wing.