12.30.2008

alrighty..GiLs Day ..12/30/08

I had a good night sleep last night, so I woke up early enough to suit up to ride my bike. Got on my R6 and went to the gas station. On my way there, it was hella foggy, and I was wondering if I was making a mistake. I still decided to ride. Got to the gas station, and filled up. About 8 bucks to fill up,SCHGOWEET!.
On my way to work, the fog stopped around Stevenson, after that it was fine.Again, I arrived at my work and NO ONE was there, but this time I couldn't sleep cus I rode.It was ok, only had to wait 10 mins.Today I did more vehicles then I did yesterday.Couple oil changes,couple oil leaks,couple check engine lights,couple noises.
Went to Burger King for lunch. I ordered 3 Jr woppers, DOLLAR MENU FTW!
Did a couple more oil changes,and finished off with a check engine light which was a cyl 4 misfire. I sorta ripped the fuel injector o-rings when taking them out, so I'm stuck until they get here tomarrow.Now I'm UPDATING this dang page...muahahahahaaa..time to go home..

well thas it for now..stay tuned for GiLs last day of 2008...
PAYCE
Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: