12.15.2008

CROSS KING..hahaa

Dang Tony..from AUTO X to CYCLO X..all you need is RALLY X..haha..join me in my RALLY X times..haha.

So the Secret Santa thing has been done. Other than the person picking his own name(ahem).
Price is Close to $20 as possible. You can go over if you feel like it. But if you picked me its a MIN of 20.. hahaha
This brings me to my question..what the hell does everyone want? real talk! what does everyone want that cost around $20. I would want like a head sock thingy, or like a beenie, or xl hoodie..
I dunno what to get my secret santa though. Oh..by the way.. the exchange is happening on the 22nd? right? i think we said Elvins house round 7? right? correct me if im wrong.
N e hows....WHAT DO YOU WANT _____________________?hahahahaha


Thas it for now Biznatches..PAYCE

Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: