12.29.2008

wow..guess what.

well. It seems like I'm the only one updating this blog. So I guess that it will be a day in GiLs life..hahah

ok so lets begin...this morning I opened my eyes around 5am.Got ready for work and autostarted my car because I was too lazy to get suited up to ride my bike.On my way to work, I was falling asleep, so I turned on the A/C on full blast. That kept me awake.When I got to work at 6:25, there was nobody there to open the shop. I decided to take a 30 min nap in the drivers seat of my car. So 7am rolls by and I start working. I did one vehicle whose complaint was rough idle. Turned out to be an EGR tube seal.Grabbed my next job and it was a 60k major service(GRAVY). Performed the 60k major service and went to lunch. I was craving something asian, so I went to this Korean BBQ place near my work.Ordered my food and waited. After getting my food, I made my way across the street to the am/pm gas station to get a drink because the BBQ place wanted 1.50 for a can of soda.Once I got back to work, I ate my food and drank my drink, surfed the net a bit, and now Im bloging. haha..well I'm gona go home now..

Lets see how many times I can post in a row..or at least daily..hahahahahah
Im out...PAYCE
Dirty SUBIE~~~~~~~>

No comments: