9.10.2008

AHH DAYMN


Uh OH! Look who can finally update the damn page. Its the one and only.. DIRTY SUBIE ...hahaha. ITS ON NOW!!!!!!!!! SO updates?


Car still dirty,of course. Bike needs an oil change. Work is HELLA busy, meaning we have close to 100 cars per day scheduled..hahaha!


As some of you might know, I'm thinking bout joining CHP. What you can't read??? Thas right I said CHP. Reason: Being one of the "YOUNGEST" in the crew, I feel like I need to plan more for the future. I know that sounds weird but all of you know that its true. As I was telling Jan-Jan, it took my boss almost 2 years for them to give me a $1 dollar raise..yes ONE FREAKING dollar!

And I figure that on this rate I'll be 35 when I get top pay...and personally I dont think I can wait that long..


Any who...right now im just looking into it.And of course I'll give you a ticket if I pull you over, at least till a year after..haha..I dunno..it'll depend on how you treat me now...hahahahhaha


Well..I think Jan has a competition with "updating" ..hahaha.


as for his Birthday DRIFT...i wana go but I need to see 2 things..1 see if im working..2 see if my budget can handle it..haha


Thas it for now Biz Natchez!







DIRTY SUBIE ~~~~~~~>

No comments: