9.04.2008

To whom it may concern,

Ok so im pretty sure everyone knows I lag herra hard. And that also by saying herra you prolly already know who this is. So honestly i don't know wether its the fact im lazy, tierd, slow, yadda yadda yadda. hahaha Yea i know u guys prolly talk about this already but I honestly don't intentionally mean to do it especially when everyone is rushing. Unless I really dislike hanging out with you which is like never haha. However I just forget about the time or think my clock is ahead when it actually isn't haha. So this is an apologetic blog to anyone who hangs out with me. I really don't know what sparked the idea to this but maybe its cause i was late to class today. =/ Only time i get mad is the fact that everyone has to take so much time out of their day just to count my SPOKKKKEEESSS!


hahahaha I jk jk this blog is kinda serious but not too much and if u really take it up your but then this will happen.


Photobucket


-TD JAN JAN or www.myspace.com/jannybabydotnet

No comments: