9.10.2008

Uh oh here it comes!

OK ok so as all of you are really anticipating for my birthday coming up next month lets all get it straight, Im getting sideways. hahaha Thats right next month I will be doing it not once but two, count em two days straight of drifting at Thunder hill. This will be october 11 and 12 which is sat. and sun. so of course I will be getting a hotel somewhere near the track in between days. So hopefully my car will be getting towed out there and back. So anyone interested? just give me a ring-a-ding-ding haha and maybe we can work out some type of caravan. Don't all call me at once because you will all get your chance to come. hahaha


p.s. I am really the only one who constantly post anything on here so this is my blogspot hahaha jk jk


-T.D. Jan Jan

No comments: