9.07.2008

Omg Wtf BBQ!

yea so today for me was pretty hectic with work like usual and then after I had to go back and return tires that I bought in san mateo because one tire was defective. But it's fine as long as I got my money back and called it a loss just for gas and toll. So what really made it worth while today is the little barbeque we had at Gil and brad's house. It was a pretty chill ass good time with really good food. But a most definite thanks to everyone help pitch in for everything because I didn't get to chip in? haha well I will prolly chip more in for the next bbq so its all good. Elvin! please keep the yacking to a min. hhaaha hilarious but still somewhat sad to see. So im still trying to get us together and as i say us I am talking about the group leaders. So maybe all three of us can talk sometime soon instead of blowing it off? hahaha well whatever it'll prolly happen eventually but we need to discuss quite a bit.



The main person who updates this- TD Jan Jan

No comments: